The Most Fun in Ft. Lauderdale Starts Here
Our Sea Rocket SoFlo guests always ask us about what activities and experiences are the most fun in Ft. Lauderdale. We love helping people take their vacations to the next level, so we wanted to share this blog to help you discover some of the most fun activities in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida! Of course, Ft. Lauderdale is known for its beaches and scenic views, but there are so many hidden gems around our city. We hope you’ll find something in this article to spark your next journey!
- Enjoy a Day or Night at the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District
- The Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District has something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for nightlife or family fun, you can find so much to do throughout the over 22 blocks of riverside venues! They have everything you could need, from shopping and food to arcades and museums. The Riverwalk is a gorgeous place to start your day, as you can soak in the scenic views sitting beside the waters. Then you can kickstart your evening at the many restaurants, bars, and nightclubs of Las Olas Boulevard. Then be sure to hitch a ride home on Ft. Lauderdale’s maritime public transport, the Riverwalk Water Trolley!
- Bask in Some Beauty at the Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- The immaculately preserved Bonnet House Gardens sprawl across 35 acres of land. Art lovers and horticulturalists alike will find so much to enjoy simply walking through the property. Be sure to have your camera ready, as monkeys, birds, and animals of all sorts roam around the property regularly, so there are plenty of opportunities to take some incredible nature pictures. They offer guided tours, where you can learn more about the history of the property and the greater Ft. Lauderdale area. Of course, the Bonnet House is also reachable through our wonderful Water Trolley!
- Enjoy the Best View of Ft. Lauderdale
- There simply is no better view of the city than the view from high above the wind and waves of Ft. Lauderdale. Book a parasailing tour with us and experience this once-in-a-lifetime view for yourself! Our Sea Rocket SoFlo crew works hard to make each and every trip an unforgettable experience for everyone on our boats. See how Sea Rocket SoFlo can kickstart your Ft. Lauderdale beachside fun!
- Check Out the Museum of Discovery and Science
- What do you do in Ft. Lauderdale when it rains? One excellent option is to head into the Museum of Discovery and Science. There are so many different animals, experiments, and science exhibits that it’s easy to spend hours discovering all the entertainment in the museum. Honestly, we recommend this activity for people with and without kids alike since so much of the museum will keep adults having fun and feeling like a kid again. We love the storm center, WWII fighter plane, and the Dinosaur Boneyard exhibits especially!
- Spend Some Time in the One and Only Swap Shop!
- Need more rainy day indoor fun? The Ft. Lauderdale Swap Shop is a unique and exciting shopping center and entertainment complex. It features quite a few international restaurants, outlet stores, a 14-screen drive-in theater, and enough other venues to keep anyone occupied until the rain subsides and you can hit the beaches again.
There are plenty of exciting and fun adventures awaiting you in Ft. Lauderdale! We always like to remind people to book their Sea Rocket SoFlo parasailing in advance. The earlier you book, the more you save with our advanced booking program! Take your Ft. Lauderdale vacation to the next level with Sea Rocket.