EXPERIENCE BRADENTON LIKE NEVER BEFORE
So many of our Sea Rocket Gulf Coast parasailers ask us what other fun activities we recommend for the Bradenton Beach area. We wanted to write this blog to highlight some of our favorite things to do! Bradenton, Florida is one of the most gorgeous places to visit. Beautiful beaches, nightlife, and family-friendly adventures are waiting for you as soon as you arrive in Bradenton. An hour outside of Tampa, Bradenton is a historic and visually stunning place to spend a day or even a lifetime. Here are the top things to do in Bradenton.
- De Soto National Memorial
- Part of the National Park Service, this beautiful park sits on the coast and offers many things for the whole family. Whether you are looking to enjoy the historical significance of the landing, looking for a lush hike, or looking to enjoy a beautiful sunset with your significant other, this 26-acre park sits where the Manatee River and Tampa Bay meet. This park is open all year and offers several free and paid excursions.
- Palma Sola Botanical Park
- This gorgeous 10-acre park in NW Bradenton is full of native and exotic flowers. Open 8 AM to dusk with free admission; you can take in nature’s beauty and enjoy breathtaking views of gorgeous flowers along with some of the rarest fruit-bearing trees in the continental U.S. This less traveled location is sure to be a favorite of your Instagram followers.
- Art Center Manatee
- Founded in 1937, Art Center Manatee is the cultural heart of Downtown Bradenton. Here you can experience artistic expression in 3 different galleries that change monthly. Here they also offer very affordable art classes for adults in painting, drawing, pastels, pottery, jewelry, photography, and more. If you are a member of the artsy crowd, or just a group of people looking for a fun night out activity, this would be the place for you.
- Manatee Village Historical Park
- This outdoor museum offers a historical view of the settlers of Bradenton. Here you can experience the olden times by exploring historically accurate exhibits. They have several old-timey buildings and “Old Cabbage Head,” a train engine that was significant during the turpentine boom in Florida. This Museum is open 9 AM – 4 PM on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month and is free to visit.
- Coquina Beach
- Located on Anna Maria Island, this is widely considered the best beach in the Bradenton Area. With lush white sand and beautiful turquoise water, this is the destination for beach bums and sun lovers alike. With ample parking, volleyball nets, showers, picnic areas, BBQ pits, and Lifeguards. You can catch rays while having accommodations to make sure that your beach experience is the best in Bradenton.
- Fly High Above the Gulf Coast with Sea Rocket Parasailing
- Sea Rocket Gulf Coast offers our fliers an exceptional view of the city! There’s only one way to get the best view in town, and it’s from high above the calm Gulf of Mexico waters. We always make sure that everyone who rides with us has the time of their lives. We’re experts in making unforgettable memories through extreme fun!
There is endless opportunity in Bradenton to make your trip the most memorable. Here at Sea Rocket, we are experts in excitement, and we strive to make sure that those memories last a lifetime. You can only find the best views in Bradenton through a Sea Rocket Gulf Coast parasailing tour. If you’re interested in setting your Bradenton vacation soaring, be sure to book a tour with us. Remember, the earlier you book, the more you can save! So, plan your next excursion and book now.
We can’t wait to see you soon!