BRADENTON BEACH PARASAILING
- Parasailer Ages 5+ • Ages 18 and under require a parent or guardian to participate
- Observer All ages • Passenger without parasailing
Sail high above beautiful Bradenton Beach & the Gulf of Mexico!
Are you ready to fly?! Come parasail high above the coast and get an exciting bird’s eye view of the beautiful landscape that will leave you breathless – and with plenty of memories to take back home!
Under the leadership of our professional crew, your journey will begin with the Captain Matt giving you a safety speech and an overview of parasailing procedures while headed out. The journey to the parasailing grounds takes approximately 10 minutes. Once we reach the flying area, either off Coquina Beach in the Gulf of Mexico, or by the north end of Anna Maria Island in Tampa Bay, the crew will inflate the parachute and send you up and away!
Our parasailing adventures include:
- Professional crew with years of experience & perfect safety record.
- High quality photo packages that are available for purchase onboard including a GoPro package! Don’t forget to ask Captain Matt!
- Free parking at Bradenton Beach Marina.
- Our flights offer:
- Tandem & triple flights.
- Up to 800 foot of line out.
- Top notch equipment that is maintained impeccably
- Dip your toes in the water when the captain brings you close to the water!
- 8 to 10 minutes of peaceful & soundless time in the air.
- Maximum weight varies based on conditions, but 450-500 is the normal maximum.
- Amazing views including Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach, the Tampa Skybridge, and the Gulf of Mexico.
A few things to keep in mind while planning your trip:
- You are welcome to bring sunglasses, towel, bag, & cellphone on your trip!
- Traffic to & on the island can be challenging! Please plan accordingly to arrive 20-25 minutes ahead of time. Our boat does leave on scheduled times!
- All participants are required to complete a waiver before your trip. Please complete this ahead of time! The waiver link will be in the confirmation email as well texted to the phone number entered into the booking.
- Please keep in mind that our crews are in the local tourism & service industry and rely heavily on gratuity from customers!
Captain Matt & First Mate Rob are here to make sure you’ll have an unforgettable and safe adventure on the water! Book now to reserve your spot!