Ever dreamed of watching the sunset while out floating in the Atlantic Ocean? Now you can! The Sea Rocket is now pleased to offer sunset cruises on Tuesdays and Thursdays all summer!
The Sea Rocket is listed as a Top-5 tour in Ocean City, Maryland, by TripAdvisor, and we take pride in all that we offer in each 50-minute guided tour. Our captain and crew will take good care of you from start to finish as the Sea Rocket tour roars through Ocean City’s inlet and along the Atlantic coastline.
Here’s what you can expect while on board:
- The best view in town for the sunset, overlooking the Ocean City skyline!!
- Fun music and entertainment!
- Dolphin sightings likely!
- Photos taken by the crew, including a 6x9 group photo, which can be purchased after you disembark!
- Educational tidbits on the coastline’s wildlife, marine life, and more!
All ages are welcome aboard the Sea Rocket guided tour. Just be prepared for takeoff! Sunset Cruises depart 25 minutes before sunset, allowing us plenty of time to see the big show! We recommend arriving 45 minutes before sunset in order to find parking, buy tickets, or check out our swag for sale at the booth! We depart at 308 1st Street, Ocean City, MD. Right at de Lazy Lizard!! – Look for our red, white and blue flags.
*All ticket sales are final with the following exceptions:
- Cancellations due to weather
- Minimum boat capacity not met
- Boat Maintenance
Season and lifetime passes are good for Sunset Cruises!