The Perfect Day at Dewey
Are you looking for a fun way to spend your day at Dewey Beach, Delaware? At Sea Rocket, we wanted to provide our visitors with some ideas to spark your next vacation to Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Bay. Located along the Atlantic Coast in Sussex County, Dewey Beach is a great spot for both beachgoers and water sports enthusiasts alike. Whether you’re looking to lounge in the sand or take part in some thrilling water activities, there are plenty of fun activities to do around Dewey Beach.
Here are some of our top picks for things to spice up your Dewey Beach vacation.
- Go Surfing! With its choppy waves and consistent swell, Dewey Beach is a great spot for surfing. In fact, it’s well-known as one of the preferred surfing spots in the mid-Atlantic region. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced surfer, you’ll find plenty of waves to catch here. Dewey Beach is well-liked by many new learners for its even spacing of waves and reliable surf.
- Fishing! Dewey Beach is also an excellent spot for fishing. Anglers can cast their lines from the beach or from one of the many fishing piers on the coast. From mackerel and flounder to tautog, there are plenty of unique fish to be caught here that makes Dewey Beach a destination for anglers.
- Try Paddleboarding! Stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) is a great way to explore the waters around Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Bay! Whether you’re paddling along the shore or out in the open sea, you’ll be able to take in some amazing views and get a chance to view some of the wonderful natural features and wildlife of the Delaware coastline. Sea Rocket offers paddleboard rentals, and we will be happy to teach you how to best get started paddleboarding so you can discover what might become your new favorite hobby!
- Kayaking! So many people love the speed and agility of navigating around the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Bay with a kayak. Renting a kayak from Sea Rocket allows you to explore all the beautiful scenery on your own time. Whether you’re paddling out into the open sea or along the shoreline, you’ll get some amazing views that you can only see from out on the water. When you rent your kayak from Sea Rocket Dewey Beach, we’ll be happy to point out some of the most exciting sights around the area.
- Relax on the Beach! Of course, you can also just kick back and relax on the beach. With its wide, white sand beaches and beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean, Dewey Beach is the perfect spot for a day of rest and relaxation. We always recommend sending the kids out beachcombing and discovering beachside treasures while you get to relax in the sunshine with some peace and quiet. No matter what kind of beach activity you’re looking for, you’ll find something to do at Dewey Beach. So grab your sunscreen and your beach gear, and get ready for some fun in the sun!
Sea Rocket Water Adventures at Delaware Beaches opened with one mission in mind: to provide our guests with a way to turn their vacation into an unforgettable and lasting memory. When you next travel to Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Bay, stop by our rental station and say hello! We would be happy to meet you and point out some of our favorite restaurants, sights, and fun activities in the area. And remember, the further in advance you book your trip and rentals, the more you can save in our book ahead discount program! Happy travels!